Share

February 16, 2018

Best Patriotic Red and Blue Polishes


subtle-usa-nail-art-fourth-of-july

Eureka! I have had some trouble with the perfect red and blue for my US Flag inspired nail art. I have finally found, what in my opinion are, the two best colors for some patriotic nails. After many, many, many, not quite right Mani's, I'm going to share my findings.  For all those USA, Olympic, Patriotic nail designs these are your new go to colors....  Drum-roll please......

bright-red-blue-USA-american-flag-nail-polish

 Anyone who knows me, or has happened upon my overwhelming polish collection, knows that my go to brand is China Glaze. I just love the formulas and rich colors in their line. No, I do not have any affiliation with them and have never received anything for raving about them as I do. I'm just a big fan. I am also a fan of a few drug store brands that might be somewhat surprising. Wet n Wild can be found just about anywhere and is not expensive by any means. This Red is easy to work with and the wide brush makes it very easy to paint without streaking. SinfulColors is another affordable polish with great quality and colors to chose from. This blue goes on very smooth and drys fairly quickly. China Glaze is my favorite for sure but these drug store lines are really worth giving a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular