Share

November 8, 2013

Teal Geometric Nails

Teal, black and white... I like! :)


A simple to do manicure, that looks way more complicated to achieve than it really is.


I used Konad Special Polish in Black. The white is my go to China Glaze White on White/ China Glaze Flyin' High is a bright creamy teal color. The geometric design is Bundle Monster BM-223.


For this design I started off with two coats of my base colors. The Creamy teal color is just beautiful and bright. I love the formula of this polish. It is easy to work with, opaque and extremely glossy when dry. A lot of cream polishes are matte when dry so this one is something special. You really don't need top coat if you wear this alone.


Bundle Monster Image Plate BM-223


Once my base was dry, I added the white diagonal across my index finger. Next, I began stamping the design on my thumb and ring finger.

 

Add your finishing touches. It looks like you spent all afternoon on your nails. Truth be told this design took about 30 minutes base to top coat. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular