Share

November 2, 2013

Purple and Pink Gradient Zebra

You just have to love a gradient manicure!


Purple fades to pink and just for fun throw in a little animal print ;)

 China Glaze White on White / China Glaze Bottoms Up/ China Glaze That's Shore Bright/ China Glaze Fairy Dust holographic micro glitter


A great way to make your bright colors pop is to start with a white base coat. This is two coats of China Glaze White On White.


I like to use cosmetic wedge sponges for all my gradients. I usually paint both polishes directly on the sponge and do most of my blending by layering multiple coats.

Make sure to let your polish dry before you move on to the next coat or else some polishes will get tacky and lift off onto the sponge.



This is one of my personal favorite Zebra designs and you can find it on Mash image plate Mash-41.



A little holographic micro glitter (Fairy Dust) and a clear coat (Seche Vite) . Bright, simple and playful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular