Share

February 16, 2013

Unzipped Nails

Yep... still fiddling with my nails instead of studying for my Mammography test. I've had this zipper stamp for a while and have always overlooked it so ladies and gentleman... unzipped nail polish.


The base color is China Glaze Prey Tell. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep and Bundle Monster image plate BM-202 for the zipper. The red on my accent nail is China Glaze Adventure Red-y.  My original idea for this design was to do a matte nude color peeking out under the zipper with shiny black polish around it (sort of a skin color leather jacket thing) but this particular silver didn't really show well over the nude :(  I gave up on the idea without much of a fight... maybe another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular