Share

February 2, 2013

Red Hot Glitter French


I love China Glaze Glitz 'n Pieces collection! I can't say I have ever really been a glitter kind of girl. I always thought it was a little five year old girlish and boy was I wrong. Glitter is growing on me something fierce and this mani is not only grown up but even a little seductive. ;)



I started by sponging a little Sally Hansen Red carpet on the tips of my nails and about half way up. I do like to layer so the next coat in this mani was (the ultimate in shimmer sheers) China Glaze White Cap. I only did one coat of White Cap but a second certainly wouldn't hurt. Too much shimmer... never! Then for the star of the show China Glaze Scattered & Tattered. I used one coat just above the red and went back in for the kill with a second coat just at the tips. I tried doing my entire nails with the glitter but it was a little much for me. I really didn't think I would like this one as much as I do but it's got to be one of my favorites.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular