Share

February 17, 2013

Rainbow Melt Nails

This is another easy design that doesn't require a bunch of special tools. All you need here is a few bottles of polish and toothpick :)


There are six polishes here all China Glaze, from purple to red the colors are... Grape Pop, Man Hunt, Four Leaf Clover, Happy Go Lucky, Roguish Red and Adventure Red-y. You need to work with your polish while it's still wet so do one nail at a time. I'll use the thumb as an example... I painted half of my nail in Purple and the other half blue and immediately used a toothpick to zig zag the colors together all the way down my nail.  A little top coat and you have yourself a melted rainbow manicure. :) Way easy and the messier the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular