Share

February 2, 2013

Purple Love Nails

I love how simple and quick nail stamping makes doing your nails. A nearly, no mess, Valentine's day-ish gradient without all the mess of sponging. The best part is it took less than 15 minutes and if you already had on a solid color it would take about 5 minutes.



The base color here is one coat of China Glaze Grape Pop. It goes on very opaque and since I planned on stamping over it anyway  I didn't want to wait for a second coat to dry :) I used Bundle Monster image Plate BM09 for the word LOVE. The three polishes I used for stamping are Konad Special Polish White, Konad Special Polish Light Pink and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lively Lilac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular