Share

February 21, 2013

Lucky Nails

St. Patrick's day is approaching and my big test is on Saturday... I need all the luck I can get.


The cream green is Revlon Jaded and over that I used a coat of Nina Ultra Pro Electric Slide. The stamp is Bundle Monster image plate BM-03 and Konad Special Polish in Green. I used a dotting tool to add some details and finished up with Seche Vite. I have to say, that I am loving my new light box! This green is really true to life. You can even tell that I started to do a gradient with Paper Chasing and decided not to finish because it didn't really show up. Turns out it is slightly visible on the tips and especially on the tiny sliver of my thumb nail I so cleverly cropped out LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular