Share

February 23, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness 2

Today is the big day! I sit for my state Mammography board this afternoon :) So excited and nervous.

 
I've wore this theme, on black nails, a few times. This is my remix in lighter colors.

(Konad Special Polish Pink / Orly Winter Wonderland / CG Dandy Lyin' Around)

I was a little disappointed that, Dandy Lyin' Around (China Glaze's new Avant Garden Collection) took three coats, to be fully opaque. It is a beautiful color, but China glaze has me spoiled into thinking polish should go on in no more than two coats. I'm such a huge fan of that about thier varnish.
  After a good amount of drying time... tick tock three coats :(... I added two coats of Orly Winter Wonderland. This polish is a gorgeous, irregular glitter, and one coat would have been great, but I wanted to go in for the super glitz and glam. As you can imagine, I waited a while to let all five coats of paint dry, before I dared to attempt the actual stamping. The Ribbon stamp is from Bundle Monster plate BM-321.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular