Share

February 16, 2013

Abstract Dot Nail Design

Not really sure where I was going with this but here is what I ended up with. I was playing with nail art pens and experimenting a little and I thought this was so beautiful I had to take a picture.
China Glaze Heli-yum

 The pink is China Glaze Heli-Yum and the dot and dry Marble design was done using Migi Nail Art Pens


Nail art pens for dry marble 

I painted a thick coat of the creamy hot pink to start. While it was still wet, I added four big black dots, in the middle of each of those, a white dot. I ran a toothpick down the center of the dots, pulling the colors toward the end of my nail. Once that was dry I went back and put a few more dots all around the design. I think I like this happy accident but I'm not really sure what to call it. :) I guess more than anything this design is just a product of me procrastinating on studying for my big test next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular